Our attorneys can assist you and your business to address the issues, opportunities and business transactions that can help your business grow and prosper.
- Form and advise corporate entities, partnerships, and sole practitioners
- Advise clients on the legal structure of transactions including corporate restructuring, venture capital financing transactions, and related tax issues
- Draft and review various corporate and contract documents
- Represent corporate, real estate, construction, and technology clients in a variety of business transactions
- Negotiate deals for capital, equipment, and real property
- Assist clients with State and local funding programs and public business development funds and guarantees
Members of the Firm currently serve as outside counsel to many state and national enterprises, including the Baltimore Orioles, the Mid-Atlantic Sports Network (“MASN®”), Mid-Atlantic Long Term Care, LLP and many other corporate entities, partnerships and enterprises.
If you would like to ask a question about Maryland business transactions, please send an e-mail to Alan M. Rifkin.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT EACH CASE IS DIFFERENT AND THE PAST RECORD IS NO ASSURANCE OF FAVORABLE RESULTS IN ANY FUTURE CASE. For more information, please review our Legal Disclaimer.